CNYL Professional Development // Monday, September 23 // San Jose
CoreNet Young Leaders Professional Development Series: Dale Carnegie Workshop #1
What kind of leader do you want to be, and how can you make that happen? Are you leading by example? Is your leadership style the best it can be? Are you getting the best results for yourself, your team, and your organization? To develop your most effective personal leadership style, you should consider each of those questions and focus on establishing a style that will enable you to achieve all your goals.
Join CoreNet Northern California Young Leaders to enhance your business acumen & leadership skills that are at the heart of a successful career in CRE! Develop your personal leadership and help achieve organizational results by participating in the first session in our new Dale Carnegie Professional Development Series.
Workshop #1: Develop Personal Leadership & Achieve Organizational Results
Completion of this workshop will empower participants to:
- Demonstrate time utilization goals
- Analyze the Tyranny of the Urgent model
- Chart organizational results and key relationships
- Create a personal leadership vision
- Distinguish between leadership and management
- Identify drivers for success
- Describe leadership experiences and values
- Conduct an “Interview” to open the lines of communication and build trust
Bob Herrera, Dale Carnegie Training
Bob Herrera began working as a performance consultant and certified Dale Carnegie Course Instructor at Dale Carnegie Training of Southeast Michigan in January 2005. In 2007, he was promoted to VP of Sales and Marketing for the company.
Presently, he is on the team at Dale Carnegie Training of San Diego and the Bay Area. He has lead training programs for companies including, Raytheon, Xerox, Verizon, SC Johnson, Google, Apple and Walter Tools, USA. In addition, he has consulted independently on projects for Intel Corporation, Panasonic, and AT&T.
He has led over 100 public programs spanning Leadership, Team Building, Public Speaking, and Sales; giving him over 3100 hours delivering training courses. In addition, he has over 900 hours delivering customized corporate solutions globally. Bob is a graduate of the University of Michigan and lives in Mission Beach, CA.
Completion of this workshop will include a certificate at the end.
Venues: Cohesity: 300 Park Ave, Suite 1700, San Jose, CA 95110
Schedule: Monday, September 23 // 4:00 PM: - 8:00 PM
Cost: Young Leader Member: $90.00
- This event is open to Young Leader members (35 years and under) only.
- Parking is available at the River Park parking structure. The entrance is on Woz Way.
- Need a ride or have space in your car? Sign up for a carpool!
- All guests must be pre-registered. Limited capacity.
Nadira Akbari (email@example.com)
Thank you to our Sponsor!