2020 Call for Nominations
CoreNet Northern California Corporate Real Estate Awards
The Northern California Chapter is soliciting nominations for the 23rd Annual Corporate Real Estate Executive and Service Provider of the Year Awards. The awards celebrate and recognize both Corporate Real Estate Executives and Service Providers whose local or global real estate accomplishments for their company and our industry distinguish them among our peers. Nominees may come from any sector and should have demonstrated standards of excellence and best practices. Over the years, the chapter has recognized some of Northern California's most respected leaders within our industry.
What do I have to do?
It's easy! The membership is invited to submit nominations for both categories, Corporate Real Estate Executive of the Year and Service Provider of the Year. Submit your nomination by Sunday, April 19.
Who is eligible?
Nominees must be a member of the chapter and have done significant work in the Bay Area. Sitting members of the Executive Board, Leadership Council, and past honorees are not eligible.
What happens next?
After the nomination window closes on April 19, eligible nominees will be contacted by an ambassador from the CRE Nominations and Selection Committee. The ambassador will explain the nomination and selection process, discuss what application materials are due from the nominee, and serve as a point of contact for questions moving forward should the nominee choose to accept the nomination. As a nominator, you are there for support and encouragement for your nominee, helping as needed, with their final submittal to the Nominations and Selection Committee.
What criteria is used?
The Nominations and Selection Committee will review each application against the criteria outlined below. The percentages denote the weighting used during the selection process.
Commercial Real Estate Executive
Recognizes a Bay area-based Corporate Real Estate executive whose local or global real estate accomplishments for their company and our industry distinguish them among their peers. Nominees may come from any sector.
The Chapter seeks to recognize:
- Effective leadership and contributions to promoting the practice of corporate real estate (35%)
- Significant contributions to innovative programs and projects (35%)
- Achievements in contributing to company growth and success (15%)
- Consistent involvement and achievement in community, active CoreNet
- Chapter membership, and participation (15%)
Recognizes individuals whose performance and client interactions provide a uniquely valued experience to those with whom they work and evidence actions that transcend the expected.
The Chapter seeks to recognize:
- Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver and exceed client expectations (25%)
- Effective leadership and contributions to promoting the practice of corporate real estate (20%)
- Demonstrated experience, contribution or encouragement of professional advancement (20%)
- Applies new solutions and innovative approaches to solving familiar and emerging challenges (20%)
- Consistent involvement and achievement in community, active CoreNet Chapter membership, and participation (15%)
Contact CRE Nominating Committee Co-Chairs, Larry Wolfert or Michael Casolo.