Annual Golf Tournament
Monday, August 23, 2021
Sequoyah Country Club in Oakland
We're looking forward to our 19th Annual Tournament on Monday, August 23, 2021! We are keeping a very close eye on all guidelines and trust we can host a safe (and fun) event. Safety will be our top priority and to do so, we made a few adjustments from normal years. These adjustments are not set in stone, as the event is still a few months away, but feel as though we can scale, if we choose to.
Adjustments From Prior Golf Tournaments Include:
- Golf Tournament Sponsors may only send up to two representatives who are not participating in a foursome.
- Foursomes will be reduced from 36 to 30
- Masks will be required except for when you’re eating or drinking
- A waiver and proof of vaccination might be required
- The post-tournament Hole 19 reception is tentative
- Location of registration check-in and the pre-event breakfast might be in a different location to accommodate social distancing
What You Can Expect:
- Same amount of fun (with social distancing and hand sanitizer!)
- Hole sponsors can still plan a theme, have giveaways, and alcohol! Similar to prior years, themes and F&B will require approval from the Golf Committee.
- Seeing old friends (and meeting new ones)!
- A beautiful day, on a pristine course!
Sponsorship & Pricing
View the Golf Prospectus to view available sponsorships. Foursomes are $1,300 each, limit one per company.
Registration Timeline & Process
Similar to prior years, our annual sponsors receive early access to available foursomes and sponsorships. The primary account contacts on file with the Chapter will receive an email notification on the specified date including a registration URL to make their selection. We encourage you to view the Golf Prospectus to review available foursomes, sponsorship and pricing. We encourage you to be prepared with your top and second selection because selections go fast!
||Priority Registration Opens
||Priority Registration Closes
|Monday, June 14 at 10:00 am PT
||Sunday, June 20 at 11:59 pm PT
||Monday, June 21 at 10:00 am PT
||Sunday, June 27 at 11:59 pm PT
||Monday, June 28 at 10:00 am PT
||Tuesday, July 6 at 11:59 pm PT
|Women of CoreNet
||Wednesday, July 7 at 10:00 am PT
||Sunday, July 11 at 11:59 pm PT
||Monday, July 12 at 10:00 am PT
|| Until Sold Out
Questions? Please contact the Chapter Office (email@example.com) or our Special Events Co-Chairs, Justin Kenyon (Justin.Kenyon@am.jll.com) and Melenie Llorin (firstname.lastname@example.org) with additional questions.
Established in 2003, CoreNet’s Annual Golf Tournament is a perennial favorite among members and guests. Hosted at the historic and serene Sequoyah Country Club in the Oakland Hills in June, our Annual Golf Tournament provides aces and enthusiasts of all skill levels. The hilly terrain and undulating greens challenge even the more experienced golfer, and the course has no parallel fairways or no like holes. The course is a demanding par 70 for men and par 72 for women, with one of the highest slopes of any layout in California. Players team in foursomes to cover the more than 6,000 yard, 18-hole course. More than 30 sponsors participate to make this event possible and provide an amazing array of activities, prizes and giveaways, food, beverages, golf carts, and other amenities for a full day of fun at every turn.