About the Program
In 2022 the NorCal chapter launched our inaugural Leadership Development Cohort (LDC), organized by our very own Emily Ransone & Robert Teed. Made up of 9 courses across three sections – Self Discovery, Operational Excellence, and Leadership Development – the LDC will help participants become better leaders, with a small cohort of NorCal peers. While the LDC is open to all members, the content is geared towards emerging leaders with 3-7 years of managing and leadership experience, with direct responsibility for leading and managing others.
LDC - What Is It?
- The program consists of a 9-module learning series across 3 sections: Self Discovery, Operational Excellence and Leadership Development .
- Participants participate in SLAY Project Management, a 5-hour asynchronous course that teaches the practical side of project management. SLAY will guide you step-by-step on how to successfully run a project (and strategy) and offers the templates and tips needed to be successful.
- Cohort of 15-20 members learn and develop together in a contiguous fashion.
- Content is distinct from CoreNet Global’s QPCR & MCR programs.
The application window for the 2023 Cohort is now OPEN!
The program is open to all NorCal members. To complete the application, click here.
Participation at all nine (9) sessions is required to participate. Sessions are virtual, held the second Tuesday of every month from 11:30-1:30 pm via Zoom. Our ideal cohort is 15-20 students to build an intimate experience and cohort amongst our local NorCal members.
- Acceptances into the LDC will be announced the week of January 17th, 2023
- The first session begins February 14, 2023 from 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM PT via Zoom
- The fee is $400 to participate (payment details will follow once accepted)
We are very excited to bring this new learning experience to our members, those who aged out of Young Leaders, are in leadership positions and decision influencers within their firms.
When Is it?
- Sessions are virtual, meeting the second Tuesday of every month from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm PT. The final meeting will be a capstone celebration, hopefully in-person.
- February 14, 2023 - first session
- March 14, 2023
- April 11, 2023
- May 9, 2023
- June 13, 2023
- July 11, 2023
- August 8, 2023
- September 12, 2023
- October 10, 2023 - Capstone / Celebration (In-Person)
- Asynchronous / self-directed learning is required