Northern California Chapter Young Leader of the Year Award
We're excited to announce that the Chapter has begun the nomination process for the Young Leader of the Year Award which recognizes the contributions of our Young Leaders. The nomination process will be open to the entire Chapter, and the winner will be recognized at the Awards Dinner in the fall.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
- Paid Young Leader Member of CoreNet Global (must be age 36 or younger by January 1st of award year)
- Actively engaged member over the previous 12 months (examples of engagement may include but are not limited to: attended a Summit, MCR candidate or other designation (LEED, registered architect, surveyor, …), contributed to the content of a Chapter program/event, committee member)
- The nominee demonstrated best practices and implemented initiatives that positively impacted the profession (35 points)
- The nominee demonstrated quantifiable achievements that contributed to their employer’s success (35 points)
- The nominee has been actively involved in real estate industry organizations and/or CoreNet Global over the previous 12 months (15 points)
- The nominee is actively pursuing professional development (15 points)
- 2018: Michelle Lagos
- 2017: Melissa Pesci
- 2016: Nadira Akbari
Northern California Young Leader of the Year award celebrates and recognizes actively engaged young professionals who are implementing best practices and quantifiable achievements in the field and are pursing professional development opportunities.