Northern California Chapter Young Leader of the Year Award
We're excited to announce Brandon Maddox as the 2020 Northern California Chapter Young Leader of the Year. Brandon is a Regional Vice President for Teknion Furniture and is an accomplished national sales leader who values hard work, design, and relationships; making him an exemplary young leader in the Corporate Real Estate industry. Brandon co-chairs the Young Leaders Membership committee and is the first person to reach out to our young leaders to ensure they feel connected to the organization from day one. Even though COVID, Brandon has maintained a connection with our new members through monthly zoom calls and virtual happy hours, creating an environment that increases recruitment and retention.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
- Paid Young Leader Member of CoreNet Global (must be age 36 or younger by January 1st of the award year)
- Actively engaged member over the previous 12 months (examples of engagement may include but are not limited to: attended a Summit, MCR candidate or other designation (LEED, registered architect, surveyor, …), contributed to the content of a Chapter program/event, committee member)
- The nominee demonstrated best practices and implemented initiatives that positively impacted the profession (35 points)
- The nominee demonstrated quantifiable achievements that contributed to their employer’s success (35 points)
- The nominee has been actively involved in real estate industry organizations and/or CoreNet Global over the previous 12 months (15 points)
- The nominee is actively pursuing professional development (15 points)
- 2019: Ylva Sandberg
- 2018: Michelle Lagos
- 2017: Melissa Pesci
- 2016: Nadira Akbari
Northern California Young Leader of the Year award celebrates and recognizes actively engaged young professionals who are implementing best practices and quantifiable achievements in the field and are pursuing professional development opportunities.