November 19, 2020
Warm Memories from the 2020 CRE Virtual Gala
On Thursday, November 19 the Northern California Chapter gathered in virtual style for an amazing evening celebrating the incredible resilience and perseverance of our Chapter and valued members in 2020. Whether you want to relive the many highlights or take in the program in its entirety, we’ve got you covered. Enjoy!
Some of the many highlights:
Enjoy the Chapter’s own immensely talented musicians, the CoreNotes, as they bring down the house with an amazing finale!
Share a hilarious and heartfelt feature with our Young Leaders as they celebrate the 2020 Young Leader of the Year Brandon Maddox.
Ready to watch the Virtual Gala in its entirety? Click here.
Special moments not to miss:
• 2:40-3:20 | Opening toast by Denise deVille
• 45:35-47:10 | Introduction of the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee with co-chairs Jay Sholl, Nancy Ly, Jomal McNeal
• 57:55-1:02:00 | Message from Chapter President Andrea Tobias
• 1:12:44-1:13:21 | Closing toast by LindaMarie Santiago
A special component of our Gala this year focused on our amazing Annual Sponsors and the wonderful work they do to support the communities we work and live in. We encourage you to proudly watch and be inspired by the videos that highlight their extraordinary contributions. If you are so inclined to make a donation or support in some other manner, these organizations (or others of your choosing) will welcome your generosity.
Highlighted Causes and Organizations:
• County of Santa Clara Animal Services Center
• Jericho Project
• Practicing Law Institute (PLI)
• San Francisco Marin Food Bank
• SF New Deal
• Second Harvest of Silicon Valley
• United Playaz