The Program Committee provides an opportunity to interact with key professionals in the real estate industry on a one-on-one basis by coordinating activities that expand your industry network and broaden your perspective on the matters facing the industry today.
Main Committee Activities
- Work as a team to plan, design, and deliver programs and activities that appeal to our membership and encourage participation in Chapter functions.
- Develop program content by surveying membership, examining the trends of the industry, and discussing current topics with top real estate professionals
- Secure speakers, panelists, and experts within the program topic to help develop and deliver the program.
- Work to ensure an even distribution of topics to meet the educational needs of our membership for both the corporate real estate and provider facets of our community.
- Coordinate the venue logistic such as catering, parking, and audio/visual support, and registration with the help of CoreNet Northern California Chapter’s support team.
- Coordinate with board members, Leadership Council members and other volunteers within the Chapter to ensure program feedback is solicited and incorporated into future programs.
Need to Know
The committee meets once per month by phone to provide ongoing updates, status, etc. and meets twice per year to develop the overall calendar of topics and venues. Support for individual program varies.
To participate in the key cultural driver for our community – sharing experiences, learning, and networking with your peers.
Open Committee Positions
The committee offers many opportunities for participation from ongoing overall program administration to supporting one discrete program. Members are encouraged to take the lead or develop a partnership to develop program content, identify speakers, arrange new venues, and/or help with logistics. We have a role for everyone.
Joan Price, Gensler
Barry Toner, CBRE-Yahoo
Janet Merriman, RMW
Christina Pacini, CoreNet Global Northern California Chapter
Ken Miles, CoreNet Global Northern California Chapter
Tess Lombardo, CoreNet Global Northern California Chapter
Jay Sholl, CBRE
Bryant Rice, One Workplace
Candace Hunt, Haworth
Jill Hagaman, Built with Principle
Terri Melzer, Cushman & Wakefield
Cara Trani, JLL
Andrea Reeder, CBRE
Alex Lofting, ARUP
Larry Wolfert, Cushman & Wakefield
Peter Kuykendall, Cresa
Alex Spilger, Cushman & Wakefield
John Scott, CBRE
Eric Smith, Olympis Assoc
Julie Hyson, Skanska USA
Ylva Sandberg, CBRE